Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 8...Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X

Cycle 2. Defiantly getting easier. We are both already feeling the gains. I switched to the green exercise band instead of the pull-up bar. Thad stayed hard core with pull-up bar. I am still doing push ups on my knees but I am able to pump out more reps! Thad also saw a increase in his reps (not on his knees).

Ab ripper x continues to bring the pain. I can't believe how much we are eating, protein, protein, protein. We added the recovery drink at the end of last week hence it does help with the muscle recovery.

1 comment:

  1. Reading these posts make me tired! Tim and I just started working out at the Y and I have a much harder time being sore from lifting since I also have to carry around a 25 pound toddler all day. Good luck guys!

    ReplyDelete