Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 5 and 6.

Day 5...Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
This was not so bad I feel like they got easier as the week progressed. Legs are a piece of cake for me as they are my strongest part of my body. Legs were not so easy for Thad and I caught myself laughing a couple of times.
Back was hard but instead of using the pull-up bar I used the 40 pound resistant bands, I was able to do more reps and get a better workout.

Day 6... Kenpo X
This is there version of kick boxing. It is a lot of kicking, punching and HI-AH! It is fun and a good way to take out any extra aggression you might have stored up. It is meant to get you heart rate up and it works. We thought it was pretty easy, the easiest so far but let me tell you we are SORE this morning!! Our upper backs and my butts.

The good news is I am already starting to see and feel the results. The friendly scale says I am down 5 pounds! We are both already feeling more toned and like we have more muscle definition. Today is a rest day or stretch for me. Thad has to catch up on Day 3 he missed from working his night shift. I will definitely doing at least some of the stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment