Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 12

Week 12......the last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not off to the best start. Definitely slacking a bit towards the end :( My diet was way off this weekend. But I am going to pull it back on track for the final days a really BRING IT.

Yesterday :Chest, Shoulders& Triceps, abs: skipped it all.

Today: Plyo. I had some serious making up to do today I hit yesterdays workout hard this afternoon. It felt good. Than this evening instead of plyo I ran/walked for 1 hour.

It is pretty serial looking back over all the worksheets and seeing all the weeks filled in. I have made some serious progress as far as strength goes. Exercises I could not do in week 1 I am now doing. Exercises I started doing using only 5lbs weights I am now using between 8lbs-15lbs weights.

5 days left! Today Thad surprised me with a P90x T-shirt to celebrate my completion of the program, if nothing else I will be able to say "I DID IT"!

No comments:

Post a Comment