Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 33 and 34

Day 33 Plyo
I was still super sore from day 32 but I brought it like nobody's business. It gets no less grueling, it is just a hard workout period.

Day 34 Back and biceps, Ab Ripper X
Still sore, my abs and my chest. I am really surprised. Pull ups and curls tonight topped off with by 375 ab moves in 15 minutes. I was sweating it up. I get farther and farther into the ab workout with out having to take a break and my form is improving also, moves I was modifying (obliques) I can now do.

Everyday I can't believe how good the results are and that for the last year I spent over an hour (usually two hours) at the gym only to get "okay" results. I will never own a gym membership again! To anyone waiting.... stop wasting your time and do it! You will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment