Friday, February 5, 2010

Day (29), 30, 31, 32

Got a little excited and posted the pictures without my day descriptions. Here is the recap.

This week has included some new work-outs. New videos, new Tony.

Day 29 Ply (old)
Still kicking my butt.

Day 30 Back and Biceps, Ab Ripper X (new)
Really fun it is all pull ups and weights the whole thing for 50 minutes. I finally did my first chin up with no chair assist.

Day 31 Yoga (old)
Still a love hate relationship but my down ward dog is much improved. I only did 30 minutes of one hour and 30 minutes.

Day 32 Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X (old)
This is tonight, this one of my favorites just because I have pretty muscular legs in general. Not looking forward to abs, I hate but I love it!!!

Thad and I will get back on track for workouts together this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment