Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 3 (days 101- 107)

I am starting to mix it up a bit. The first 3 weeks of this new program are all the same workouts. I have been adding some running to lifting days and traded running for some of the cardio videos.

Tonight I hit the gym for the first time in 107 days. It was good to mix it up a bit I thought I was going to dominate it but.....I was sweating it up. I did 45 minutes of cardio between the treadmill and the elliptical. Then finished up with a few pull ups, stretching and abs.

Next week is back to a regular P90x week. I am excited to change it up again. I am still going to try and add some running I want to trim out a bit. I can definitely see more muscle on my shoulders and arms which is awesome but I also want to see abs (which is a diet too).

No comments:

Post a Comment